To gain concessionary admission, a TLC must be registered at one of our leisure centres. The scheme is available to the groups of Telford and Wrekin residents listed below (except group 2 where concessionary admission is also available to non-residents). A carer accompanying a person in group 2 will be admitted free of charge.
Visit the TLC website
People/families in receipt of one or more of the following:
- council tax benefit
- healthy start vouchers
- housing benefit
- leaving care allowance
- pension credit.
People in receipt of one or more of the following:
- attendance allowance
- disability living allowance
- disabled person's tax credit
- disability working allowance
- employment and support allowance
- industrial disablement
- mobility allowance
- personal independence payments
- severe disablement allowance.
People in receipt of:
- Full time students aged 16 or over.
- Active serving Armed Forces or Veterans.
People in groups 1, 2 and 3 are entitled to a discounted rate of £1 for a swim during public sessions, at least 40% off other non-instructed activities and at least 15% off instructed activities. Concessions are not available on group activities or block bookings.
Please note: concessionary visits may be limited to one per day.